Checking on them at night is seriously mama's favorite thing... ever.
Look how far apart his legs are, hahaha
It looks mean, but they seriously LOVE it!
Bath Time!
This is the look he gives me after he tries to stand up, and I tell him to sit down... he sits down and looks up at me like "is this what you wanted me to do?" and stands right back up.
Hahahahaha
Giving twins a bath is not an easy thing to do... don't they realize how dangerous this is?
The new thing they have discovered, and LOVE in our new house... door jams.
They were being too quiet for having just been put down for bed, so I peeked in the door, and this is what I saw... when I walked into the room...
They were jumping in their crib... they thought they were so funny and they were having SO much fun. We are in trouble... it was so cute.
Mackay
I don't know why their being naked makes everything they do so much cuter...
Nolan
No comments:
Post a Comment